I like to use one block of mild and one sharp block of cheese. I think that it makes the mac and cheese a little better. You may have to add more milk as it sits in the crockpot for a creamier mac and cheese.
- One box Elbow Macaroni Noodles
- 1 8oz can Condensed Milk
- 2 10oz blocks Sharp or Mild Cheddar
- 1-2 Cups MIlk
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- Salt & Pepper
- Boil noodles in pot until a little less than al dente. While waiting cut up cheese into small cubes.
- Put noodles into crockpot mix in butter and both condensed milk and regular milk. Sprinkle pepper and paprika over the noodles.
- Place cubes in with the noodles. Turn on crockpot to high for up to three hours. Stir occasionally.