About the Croissant Pizza
Last night, I needed to make something tasty for dinner but all I had was a few ingredients. At first I was just going to stuff the croissants, but then it dawned on me..how good would a croissant pizza be instead!
I wasn't exactly sure how to go about this. So I decided my best course of action was to spread the dough out and cook it for a little while so that it didnt all turn to mush. After I baked it for a bit, I added my toppings and put it back in until the crust started to brown.
- Non-stick pizza pan
- 1 roll of croissant dough
- Pasta Sauce
- Shreded Cheese
- Feta Cheese
- Cilantro for Garnish
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees or whatever is suggested on the croissant package.
- Spread the croissant package dough onto your pizza pan, making sure there are no cracks or open spaces.
- Bake in the oven on the top rack for about 5-7 minutes, until partially cooked.
- Take out of the oven and spread pasta sauce on the dough.
- Cover with Shredded cheese, feta, and garnish with Cilantro
- Put back into the oven for another 5-7 minutes until crust starts to brown.
- Remove from oven
This pizza was delishious and super easy to make. It took less than 30 minutes to prepare.
You can add whatever toppings you want. Next time I'm going to add peppers and mushrooms, yum!