Crunchy Won Ton Chicken Chipolte Tacos
Crunchy Won Ton Chicken Chipolte Appetizers, or make a meal out of them!
Enjoy these delicious crunchy chicken Won Tons with a splash of lime!
Crunchy Won Ton Chicken Chipolte Tacos!
- 3-5 medium boneless, skinless, chicken breast, small pieces
- 2 tablespoons black pepper, grated
- 1 teaspoon seasalt, grated
- 1 cup Chipolte Barbecue sauce
- 12 egg roll wraps All natural egg roll wraps, thawed
- 1 pound Sweet or unsweetend cold slaw
- 2 cups canola oil, or vegetable oil, heated
- 3 small limes, cut in halves
How to Prepare Won Tons
- cut chicken breast in small pieces, salt and pepper lightly
- bake in oven at 350-375 20 mins. or until all pink is gone
- mix chipolte barbecue sauce with chicken in bowl
- cut limes in halves
- heat oil,
- place chicken in egg roll wraps, just enough to wrap. Then add, some cold slaw
- wrap egg rolls with chicken and meat and cold slaw. Then place in heated oil. Fry on each side for 4 mins. or until golden brown.
- place on paper towels to drain oil. Then plate 3 on each plate with 2 slices of lime.