Mini Stuffed Meatloaves
Get out your cupcake pans it time to do some baking.......that's right baking, but there is one thing you should know.......Were not making cupcakes, we are making meatloaves using your cupcake pans and to take it up a notch were going to stuffed them with some cheese to give you that extra PUNCH.
When I was a child meatloaves were one of my favorite meals I could not wait to get home on the day my mother cook meatloaves, beef chicken or turkey it did not matter I just love them all and when we had left-overs the next day my mother would slice them then put cheese on them and turn them into a tasty sandwich, But today were going to put a twist on the meatloaves by stuffing them with cheddar cheese then putting them into a mini cupcake pan then baking them to perfection so come on and try this tasty recipe I'm sure you will love it.......Happy Eating.
Mini Cupcake Meatloaves
One nibble and your hooked.
12 mini cup cake liners
1 egg beaten
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of steak sauce
1/2 cup of whole grain oats, quick cook, uncooked
1/2 tsp of salt
1/2 tsp of garlic powder
1/3 tsp of ground pepper
1 lb of lean ground beef, chicken or turkey
12 cubes of mild cheddar cheese cubes
1/4 cup of packed brown sugar, packed
2/3 of cup tomato ketchup
1. Preheat oven 375 F
2. Line 12 count mini muffin tin with cupcake liners
3. In a large bowl, combine the beaten egg, milk, steak sauce, uncooked oats, and salt, pepper and garlic Add your choice of the ground beef, chicken or turkey mixing well.
4. Divide mixture into 12 equal portions. Insert one cheese cube into center of meat and roll in hands to form the meat around the cheese into a ball. Place into muffin tin and continue with remaining meat and cheese.
5. In a separate small bowl, combine the ketchup and brown sugar. Stir thoroughly and spread over each mini meatloaf.
6. Bake uncovered on center oven rack for 25 minutes.
7. Refrigerate any leftover then you can turn them into mini sliders the next day just like when I TURNED THEM INTO MEAT LOAVES SANDWICHES.
I am telling your going to love this great tasting recipe and it's something you can do with your children as a kid in the kitchen day so ........Enjoy!
7. Refrigerate any leftovers.