While I was visiting my sister in California, she introduced me to these types of
"acai bowls", and while I didn't have any acai this time, I tried to liven up a great breakfast treat with like ingredients. Try this one out for yourself!
- Welcome to the California State Web Portal
State of California
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- brown sugar, sprinkled
- honey, drizzled
- In a bowl, evenly spread 1/2 cup granola on the bottom. Lightly sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Spread cup of vanilla greek yogurt onto the granola/brown sugar bottom.
- Put other 1/2 cup of granola on top of the yogurt. If you like it really sweet, add another sprinkle of brown sugar on this layer of granola.
- Top with your cup of blueberries, strawberries, and sliced banana.
- Drizzle a bit of honey on the top, and viola, a perfect and healthy breakfast.