- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Decadent Mint Crisp Pavlova
For Those on the Go!
Decadent Mint Crisp Pavlova is DELICIOUS! and it is so easy to make. This dessert is very rich but everyone will love it and the presentation looks so amazing that people will think you bought it.
It is a definite for people on the go and always in a hurry. Making the effort to take a home-made dessert to an event is easier than you think!
I give it a five star rating because it is so easy to make and for people who do not have the time to bake then this is a perfect "quicky" to make.
Buying pavlova is easy as most grocery stores sell them along with the other products.
The biscuit base is also cheap and you can get any chocolate filled biscuits.
Caramel can be nestle or carnation as long as it is thick.
All you need is 15 minutes to crush, mix, beat, whip, grate and serve. Easy, easy, easy!
Once you have made this sweet treat you have got to try a piece as it will definitely tantalise your taste buds.
- 1 pavlova base
- 1 packet chocolate biscuits, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tin caramel
- 500 ml cream
- 1 mint crisp chocolate slab
- Crush the biscuits and mix in the melted butter
- Add this to the pavlova
- Mix a tin of caramel with 250ml cream together until blended and then add onto the crushed biscuit mixture
- Whip 250ml cream and add to the top of the caramel mixture
- Grate the chocolate slab and spread evenly onto the cream just for decoration (you can use the entire one) but it is rich
- For a better set dessert, refrigerate until needed.
|Serving size: 50grams|
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10%|
|Carbohydrates 28 g||9%|
|Sugar 28 g|
|Fiber 0 g|
|Protein 3 g||6%|
|Sodium 003 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|