Delicious Banana Bread Recipe
This is a great way to use up bananas that you have let slip past their prime. It is a very simple recipe that requires no waiting for yeast to rise.
- 2 cups Flour
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- First thoroughly mix all dry ingredients including 1 cup of the flour in a medium mixing bowl.
- Use a potato masher to mush up the bananas and add the eggs and melted butter.
- Combine these wet ingredients with the dry ingredients in the mixing bowl. Mix until no dry chunks remain. Add remaining flour until thick.
- Pour mix out into a lightly greased 9x5 baking pan.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for roughly one hour. Bread is complete when a toothpick stuck in center is pulled out dry. Allow to cool for a few minutes before carefully removing from pan.
- Cut and enjoy.