- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Easy and Delicious Cheese Cake Recipes
Slice of Cheese Pie
Thanks to its powerful 220-watt motor with automatic feedback, this convenient hand blender can take on almost any mixing task--from whipped cream to dense cookie dough. The unit shifts speeds with just one touch and offers seven speed options.
Cheese Cake Pie Recipe
There are not many deserts that are better than cheese cake and this particular one is an easy recipe. Around 1959 or 1960, we had a neighbor from Australia named Mrs. Slack. We loved her, as she was so sweet to all the children, and she was a fabulous cook.
This recipe is one we received from her and it has been a family favorite for decades. It tastes like a cheese cake, but it is really more like a Cheese Pie. The first part of the recipe is for the graham cracker crust. I am too lazy for that; I buy them ready made. The rest of the recipe is simple and easy..
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick margarine
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 12 oz cream cheese (let soften at room temp.)
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Mix filling ingredients until smooth; pour into the pie crust. Bake at 325° for 20 minutes.
Remove pie from oven & let cool, then spread on topping.
- 3/4 pint thick sour cream
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Return to oven for 5-10 minutes, let cool. Then refrigerate pie overnight
This recipe is so delicious. It was made for my birthday yesterday, rather than a traditional cake. You can also top it with cherry pie filling or any fruit you enjoy. Just leave the topping off and add the fruit. I enjoy the flavor so much, plain works fine for me. I hope if you are a cheese cake lover you will this easy recipe and give it a try it, because it is worth the effort.
Cheese Cake Pie
New York Cheese Cake
7-cup springform pan for cheesecakes and other desserts
Leak-proof tight seal prevents messy spills
Nonstick coating for easy food release and cleanup
9 inches by 9 inches/23cm x 23cm
Durable steel construction with nonstick coating for effortless release
Spring latch securely holds form together offering a tight leak-proof seal
New York Cheesecake
This is another delicious recipe for a New York Cheese cake. You can purchase a graham cracker crust or make your own. This is also a very tasty easy dessert..
- 15 graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of white sugar
- 3/4 cup of milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease a 9" spring form pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham crackers crumbs with melted butter. Press into bottom of springboard pan.
- In a large bowel, mix creams cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in oven for 1 hour. Turn the oven off, and let the cake cool in the oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours which will prevent cracking.
- Chill in refrigerator until serving.
I hope if you are a cheese cake lover that you will try these recipes. They are easy recipes to make and most likely your family will enjoy your efforts.
Lemon Cheesecake (No Bake!) - RECIPE
Article(C) 2011 by Pamela Oglesby. All rights reserved.
My Other Recipes
- Easy to Cook a Good Cold Weather Meal
Chicken Pot Pie CHICKEN POT PIE 4 chicken breast (boned) or whole chicken 2 cans Crescent rolls 2 cans cream of celery soup 1 1/2 cup of...
- Sandwich Recipe - Philly Cheese Steak
This Philly Cheese Steak recipe is easy but it looks like you took a bit of prepare time. It is delicious and great to serve to a small group without any mess. It seems every time I've served it that...
- Delicious Pecan Bundt Cake
A moist delicious Pecan Cake This morning was rainy and cold, so I decided to bake my husband his favorite pecan cake. This is so simple to make and always turns out perfect. 1 box butter pecan cake mix ...