- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Delicious Chicken Sandwiches That Kids Will Enjoy Eating.
For all the mothers out there who have trouble making something really quick and simple yet delicious food for their kids who are really picky about it, you've come at the right spot. Here I'm going to be giving out a simple and effortless recipe to these sandwiches and the little ones at your place are definitely gonna enjoy them. This is my mom's traditional recipe and everybody loves it. From kids to adults. So I bet that not only kids but you adults are gonna love it too!
- Boneless Chicken, unevenly minced
- Canned Corn
- Garlic paste, for the chicken
- Oil, I'd prefer cooking oil
- Slices of white bread from the loaf
- First of all, you take the chicken which is boneless and slice them into pieces. Then you put them up to boil until the chicken is in the stage to be eaten after boiled. Then remove the chicken and shift them into other utensil. Add little oil in it (according to the amount of chicken you've taken, but it shouldn't be plenty) Put it on the stove and cook it on medium heat. Then add the garlic paste into the utensil for that raw taste of the chicken to be gone (and add 2-3 pinches of salt). Add it accordingly to you. I add it according to me on how much of the taste of garlic I want the chicken to have. Mix the garlic paste in it on the stove with the same pressure of heat until you can see the oil and garlic paste fully absorbed in the chicken. Once that's done, remove it from the stove and let the chicken cool down.
- Then add those chicken pieces in your food processor or blender to have the minced chicken. (Note: the chicken shouldn't be minced much and evenly. The chicken should be minced but unevenly)
- Now in a bowl, add all the minced chicken and in that, add mayonnaise (depends on how much you want the spread to have the mayonnaise. If you or your little one like more mayo less chicken then go ahead. Let the quantity of it be more than the chicken, otherwise keep it less if you want more chicken to be there in the spread. Now, add the canned corn. Make sure you drain the water out first from the canned corn and then you add it, you dont want its water to go in the spread haha.
- Anyways, again, it all depends on you how much of corns do you want in to be there. (Personally, i like to add corns half the quantity of the chicken added) Then onto the spices, add salt and pepper for taste and 1-2 pinches of sugar. Just for a hint of sweetness. Now you mix all of the ingredients in that bowl and check the taste of the spread. If you arent convinced with it, add whatever ingredients mentioned above for a better taste, until everything is in there in the right proportion and until you're satisfied with its taste.
- Now for the last and final step. Take 2 slices of bread. Apply this chicken spread on one of the slices of bread. Apply it enough so that when you top another slice of bread on the top of the slice, you wont feel like its not enough and wouldn't taste dried.
And there you have it. This recipe is pretty simple and I bet everyone's gonna love it. You can store the spread for a week in a container or jar. And store it in your fridge. Hope this will help you as much as my mom's recipe has helped me. :)
© 2017 Amra Atiq