Delicious Chicken Stir-Fry Recipe
- 2 chicken fillets
- 1 red chilli
- 2 garlic cloves
- small chunk root ginger
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons tomato puree
- 8 tablespoons water
- half yellow pepper
- half red pepper
- half head of broccoli
- 200g sugar snap peas
- half onion
- rapesees oil
- rice/noodles, to serve
- Chop the garlic, chilli and root ginger into fine pieces. Mix with the soy sauce, water and tomato purée to make the sauce.
- Cut the chicken into short strips and leave to marinate in the sauce.
- Prepare all the veg. Chop the peppers, carrots and onions in strips and broccoli into even sized pieces.
- Turn on the hob to high. Heat the oil in the wok.
- Fry the chicken until it is white all around and then add the veg. Gently stir until everything is fried.
- Turn off the hob and leave it to sit for a few minutes with a lid
Serve the dish with noodles or rice and enjoy!
© 2019 aislinganon123