- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Delicious Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
Cream Cheese Frosting
Looking for a delicious frosting that can go on cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and even sweet breads and cinnamon rolls. Cream Cheese Frosting is easy to make you have only four ingredients and poof you have a delicious tasting desert spread. My favorite is on cupcakes just like the one pictured, theirs nothing like a spread of it on your desert. Here's the ingredients that you need to make Cream Cheese Frosting.
- A stick of butter at softened.
- 2 cups of Powder Sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- Small Tub(8 ounces of Cream Cheese) Any Type
1. With an electric mixer, mix the cream cheese with the butter, On medium speed mix until smooth like a frosting or how you desire. Make sure to mix all for a smooth even mixture.
2. Add the Vanilla Extract and Sugar in slowly will mixing until all is added in or less for that desired taste. You now have Cream Cheese Frosting.
I love added this to a German chocolate cake it just adds the perfect mixture of chocolate and smooth creaminess.