Delicious Creamy Cheesecake Recipe And Tasty Variations
Most probably one of the most popular desserts.
- You can make a cheesecake recipe into varying sizes.
- Smaller cakes are easier to eat and obviously not so many calories.
- Keep some ready made biscuit bases in your freezer, ready to assemble, at a moments notice.
- Frozen red berries are also an option, if you are unable to source them, at your local supermarket,
My Perfect Cheesecake Recipe ..Lets Begin!
Here is an easy recipe for a summer treat.
2 table spoons butter
1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
1 medium tub of smooth cottage cheese.
2 table spoons of lemon juice
1 packet of Tennis biscuits ( coconut)
2 sachets Orly Whip
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 sachet gelatin
Grated rind of 1 lemon
1. Crush tennis biscuits
2. Pour melted butter onto biscuits and mix together
3. Press into a shallow pie plate
4. Mix together condensed milk and lemon juice and fold in lemon rind and cottage cheese
5. Dissolve gelatin in 3 table spoons of boiling water and add to mixture
6. Beat Orly Whip until stiff and fold into above mixture
7. Put in fridge to set for 1 hour.
8. Decorate with sliced bananas that have been dipped in lemon juice to stop going brown.
9. Also add glace cherries to your decoration.
Enjoy with friends round your pool this summer.
Sweet Delight Topping
Cheesecake is served all around the world .
Maybe there are many different variations and combinations around the globe!
Slice Of Dreams
Who Loves Cheesecake?
Displaying Your Dessert Is Important
Creating Your Display On Your Plate Is As Important As The Recipe Itself.
Mouth Watering Cheesecake
Take Some Cheesecake On A Picnic
- A slice of cheesecake wrapped individually in bright red checked serviettes and white cardboard containers, would be so appreciated. Tie up with some bakers string in red and white for that festive touch.
- Put the whole cheesecake into a picnic basket that has been lined with a beautiful checked table cloth in yellow, red or blue. Cover the dessert with tin foil before placing it into the wicker basket. Take other half of cloth and cover the cheesecake with it for a real country feel picnic treat!
- A cheesecake given to a friend for a birthday, would be a great surprise.
- Take some cold cheesecake in a large ice bucket with lid for a wonderful cool surprise after a lunch picnic.
Variations For This Cheesecake Of Mine
- Instead of serving in a pie plate cut a few small squares and place them in dessert glasses topped with strawberries and cream.
- Place the ingredients in small individual spring form moulds for a special occasion.
- Remember to decorate your dessert to your own liking. Remember to marry all the flavours!
- Instead of heavy cream cheese you can use the light cottage cheese version for your desserts.
- Make separate cheesecakes in little ramekins.
So Easy Mouth Watering Cheesecake Toppings
Who Can Guess Where Cheesecake Originated?
- The origin of the cake is believed to have originated in ancient Greece. The first recorded mention of cheesecake, as being given to the athletes during the first Olympic Games held in 776 BC. This particular recipe consisted of crushed cheese, wheat flour and an egg.
- The origin of cheesecake in the Americas was brought over by the immigrant peoples.. Cottage cheese was used to make the cake.
Melt In Your Mouth Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe.
2 pkt strawberry jello
2 teaspoons gelatin
1 tin Ideal milk (keep in fridge)
250 ml strawberry yogurt
1 tin sweetened condensed milk
1 large punnet strawberries
2 pkt Tennis Biscuits (coconut) crushed.
1 smooth cottage cheese
1. Mix together yogurt, cottage cheese and a third of the strawberries in liquidiser
2. Dissolve 2 pkt of jello, 2 teaspoons gelatin in one and half cups boiling water
3. Add the jello to yogurt and cottage cheese mixture
4. Beat cold Ideal milk till fluffy and fold in the jello, yogurt and cottage cheese mixture gently
5. Layer the crushed biscuits with the above mixture in a large glass pudding bowl
6. Put into fridge to set for approximately 1 hour.
7. When set arrange rest of strawberries or glace cherries on top - ready to serve about 6 persons
Beautiful Recipe Binder For Your Delicious Desserts
Zebra Glitter Pink Recipe Binder
- Personalized Pink Glitter Zebra Striped Recipe Binder | Zazzle
24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Personalized Pink Glitter Zebra Striped Recipe Binder created by cyclegirl. Customize the colors to your liking, or order as shown.
Strawberry Cheesecake For Friends
Cheesecake Served At Kids Parties
- Purple coloured cheesecake with a blob of bright yellow ice cream on the side would be a nice change at a party. Small quantities are important for each child as there is always so much more to eat as well. Serve on colourful paper plates or see through plastic disposable dessert containers.
Ice Cream Cheesecake
Spoilt For Choice
- If you are a cheesecake lover then this recipe book might be just the answer!
- A recipe book would make a great wedding or birthday gift
- Give some of your old recipe books away to charity or your local library and invest in a few new ones for your kitchen display shelf.
Cheesecake Recipe Book
Mouth Watering Cheesecake Desserts!
- The Cheesecake Bible: Includes 200 Recipes: George Geary: 9780778801924: Amazon.com: Books
The Cheesecake Bible: Includes 200 Recipes [George Geary] on Amazon.com. *FREE* shipping on qualifying offers. The definitive book on luscious, decadent cheesecake by a master chef and baker. Almost everyone relishes the creamy delight of a well-craf