Delicious Lemon Cookies Easy and Yummy!
- 1 box lemon cake mix, your favorite mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil, I use canola
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract, If too expensive add some of the lemon peel and a few teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioner sugar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in all but the sugar.
drop teaspoonfuls into the confectioner's sugar and roll until coated.
Once sugared put the cookies on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake for 6-9 minutes... Bottoms will be lightly brown and insides with be soft and chewy.
- Note: When the time is up the cookies will look under-cooked but they won't be. Let them sit and cool. I usually double or triple the recipe due to how good they are.