Delicious Petit Gateau: A Fine Dessert Recipe for Your Children
Have you ever been to parties where they eat a delicious mousse - like chocolate cake with a delicious ball of vanilla ice cream? That amazing little cake melts inside of your mouth while you savor its every bite together with the ice cream. That recipe is amazing! It puts together both class and tastefulness in fancy dessert. You can have that in weddings, birthdays, and with this quick, cheap and easy recipe you can have it in your next dessert home! This simple dessert recipe will show you that with little money and time you will be able to have a delicious and fancy dessert!
Like or Dislike
Do you like Dessert??
- 200 grams Unsweetened chocolate
- 2 tablespoons Baking Powder
- 80 grams Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 8 Small Baking Tins
- 8 Ice Cream Balls, Flavour of your preference – although vanilla is a classic
- 2 Baking Trays, Glass made ones preferably – one must fit inside the other one
- First of all, melt the butter and the unsweetened chocolate( you will do so by having warm, but not boiling water inside the bigger glass platter.
- once you have this ready place the smaller platter on top of the bigger one, with chocolate and the butter inside the smaller platter).
- While the chocolate and the butter melt you can put the eggs, the yolks and sugar in the mixer until you obtain a white colored substance.
- After that you can mix the melted chocolate and the baking powder, making sure everything is mixed together very well.
- The next step is to grab the eight baking tins and pass some butter and baking powder on them, that way the chocolate will not stick to the sides of the baking tins.
- Pre-heat the oven for about ten minutes before actually placing the baking tins inside of it.
- After that let the chocolate little cakes bake for six to ten minutes (make sure the insides of the little chocolate cakes are wet and soft).
- Take the cakes out of the baking tins while they are still hot. As a last step add a ball of the ice cream to the recipe!