- Food and Cooking
Sticky Chicken Wings Recipe
Just So Delicious
The Best Food
This is such an easy chicken wing recipe!
- Take your chicken wings and place them in a large pot on top of the stove,
- Add 3 Tablespoons cooking oil or coconut oil and keep turning the mixture on a medium heat.
- Add 1 Tablespoon soya sauce
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of honey or corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Stir thoroughly and then put on low heat for five minutes with the lid on the pot.
- Now in a pre heated oven at 185 degrees cent. Spread over a baking sheet and bake until gold and succulent, Bake for 30 minutes or until ready. Taste one to see if it is cooked through and fairly crisp on the outside.
- Serve with rolls, rice and a salad.
Delicious Sticky Chicken Wings, Salad And Portuguese Rolls
Eat the next day for a snack!
- The great thing about these chicken wings is that they can be eaten cold on a picnic or car trip.
- Another serving idea is to add a bowl of noodles as a side dish to give an oriental feel to the meal.
- Baby tomatoes also gives this meal extra colour and nutrition. Larger sliced ones as seen in the photo are just as good.
- Lightly fried cooked rice with mushrooms and green onions is another alternative to the plainer version.
Close Up Of These Chicken Wings For Lunch
Colourful Side Salad
Crisp rolls to accompany your dish.
Blank Cookbook Recipe And Notes
Olives add a new dimension and taste to salads.
I will never get tired of olives. Stuffed olives are also delicious but pricier than the plain ones. Olives and feta cheese are a good combination too!
Seasoned Green Olives!
- Amazon.com : Mario Camacho Foods Seasoned Green Olives, Garlic, 1.05 Ounce (Pack of 12) : Green Cond
Amazon.com : Mario Camacho Foods Seasoned Green Olives, Garlic, 1.05 Ounce (Pack of 12) : Green Condiment Olives : Grocery & Gourmet Food
Healthy green salad with tomatoes, cucumber and olives.
Complement meat or chicken dishes with a light salad and rice.
Balancing what we eat helps to make our meal enjoyable and not too heavy!
- Fresh coleslaw from shredded cabbage, grated carrots and sliced tinned peaches is a winner!