Delicious Nutella Cake in a Mug
Are you craving something sweet? Well this mouthwatering Nutella in a Mug will surely satisfy your sweet tooth! It involves very few ingredients and takes little time to create, but it will certainly put a large grin on your face.
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cocoa powder
- Combine baking powder, Nutella, milk, flour, and cocoa powder in a large mug. Stir or whisk the ingredients until it becomes a smooth mixture.
- Microwave for 1 minute, or 1-1/2 minutes if desired.
- Allow the mug cake to cool slightly.
- You may add topping such as whipped cream, chocolate chips, chopped strawberries, or even a scoop of ice cream. Be free to be creative!
- Eat right out of the cup and enjoy!
© 2015 Erin Lindeman