Delicious Warm Chili
I make this small for fewer people, but feel free to double up on ingredients for more servings.
What you will need
- 1/2 pound ground beef, canned
- 8 oz crushed tomato, canned
- 8 oz diced tomato, canned
- 1/2 large red pepper, chopped
- 1/4 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 16 oz light red kidney beans, canned
How to make it.
- In a large skillet combine ground beef, onion, red pepper, chilli powder, salt and pepper.
- Simmer on medium heat until beef is brown.
- Transfer above ingredients into a large soup pot.
- Add kidney beans, crushed tomato, and diced tomato into the pot.
- Cover and cook on medium for 45 mins
- Reduce heat to a low simmer for the remaining cook time, keeping covered except when stirring occasionally.
Serve with grilled cheese sandwiches.