"Diamond Bars" Unique Birthday Cake For An Aries-born
Do you have a friend or relative who has a birthday during the Aries period? Or are you hosting your own birthday celebration? Diamond Bars (cake or brownies) is the perfect and creative treat you can whip up for that special occasion! Remember diamonds are a girl's bestfriend; and when ladies are happy, gents are too!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 cups flour
- 12 oz. chocolate chips
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup coconut, flaked
- 1 packet edible diamonds
- Preheat oven at 320 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in egg yolks and gradually add flour until blended.
- Spread onto a greased baking pan.
- Bake until golden brown. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and bake until chips melt.
- Spread chocolate over crust. Sprinkle with walnuts and coconut.
- Let cool, sprinkle with edible diamonds and cut into diamond shapes.