Diva Sweet Chili
- 2 Cans Chili Beans
- 2 Cans Grillin' Beans, Bourbon & Brown Sugar
- 1 Can Baked Beans, Vegetarian
- 1 Can Black, Beans
- 1 Can Tomato Paste, Small
- 1 Cup Jelly, Grape (or sub sweet bbq sauce)
- 1 Can Beef Broth, Small Container
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Onion, Chopped
- 2-3 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1 Maple Crown, Shot
- Saute onions and garlic on medium in olive oil. Cook through and add to crock.
- Whisk together beef broth and tomato paste. Add to crock.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and let simmer while you work. Approximately 5 hours.
- Top with your garnish preferences or just enjoy with a side of sweet corn bread topped with honey butter.