Domino's Pizza Menu Review
Yummy Pizza Choices !!
Deep Dish-The Original Deep Dish from Domino's was just ok, in my opinion compared to the other items that can be found on their rather large menu. To me some of the other items on the menu just have more flavor. The new deep dish is golden, baked and it really competes with any company's deep pans.
Hand Tossed Pizza-This is the Domino's stores' standard pizza. The dough tastes great but when you are ordering, you may want to tell the cashier to go light on the garlic sauce that is brushed on and added to the crust.
Thin Crust Pizza-This pizza is good to me and the thin crust is excellent but, it will burn very easily, on the edges, if not watched closely.
Artesian Pizza-Domino's tried a slightly different concept with the Artesian pizzas. The pizzas are quite a bit smaller and the one that I had was hand tossed and the dough was stretched like a thin crust and the dough was a little bit more done than what I like. Compared to other items on the menu that are so much better, I am not that impressed.
Sauce-The sauce, oregano and a hint of red peppers. It's better than old sauce. In my personal opinion it is a little plain for my taste.
Cheese-The cheese is mozzarella and provolone you can not go wrong with these two cheeses. They have a great taste and each of them has it's own unique flavor. This cheese combination is one that I didn't think to try but, it's a great taste combination.
Toppings-The toppings are always great and very fresh. The pepperoni. beef, ham and sausage are grade A and the veggies are always fresh.
A Selection of Domino's Core Items
1. Stuffed Cheesy Bread-The bread is stuffed with mozzarella, provolone and white American cheese. If you love cheese, then this is your item. This is much better and cheesier than their original cheesy bread.
2. Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Bacon and Jalapeno-The bacon, two cheeses and jalapeno are delicious as long as you like it hot.
3. Stuffed Cheesy Bread with Feta and Spinach-This bread has only one issue that I have noticed. Sometimes, the spinach gets burned in the oven.
4. Parmesan Bread Bites-The bread bites are tiny but, with the butter flavor and the parmesan cheese are delicious.
5. Breadsticks-The bread sticks come with a total of eight to an order and they have butter and oregano seasoning on them. Also, they come with marinara dipping sauce.
Pasta bowls come in either a bread bowl or in an aluminum dish.
1. Chicken Alfredo-This dish has noodles, creamy alfedo sauce and chicken. The sauce taste ranks with homemade or Italian restaurants and the chicken is top notch. This pasta dish is one of my favorites.
Chicken Carbonara-The carbonara has chicken, mushrooms, alfredo sauce and onions. It is delicios because the alfredo and chicken but, the mushrooms also add more flavor. Another great tasty pasta dish.
Pasta Primavera-The primavera tastes good but, if not watched carefully, it is easy for the spinach to get burned so, without spinach it is great. It is full of veggies and cheese.
Sausage Marinara-This dish has maranara sauce, italian sausage, noodles and mozzarella cheese. If you are a fan of this type of sausage, then you will love this pasta selection.
Pasta comes in a Dish or a Bread Bowl
1987 Domino's Noid Commercial
1. Boneless Chicken-The boneless chicken are small bites but, the chicken is of a very high quality. It is not a good deal though for the pay because, the chicken bites are too little.
2. Chicken Wings-The wings and drumettes are delicious and very meaty.
3. Mild, Hot and BBQ Sauces-The mild and hot buffalo sauces tastes just like all the other. The BBQ sauce is a little sweet but, tasty nonetheless. Give the wings a try!
60 Pizza Recipes Exclusively on Amazon
Which is The Best?
Which is your favorite Pizza restaurant?
Oven Baked Sandwiches
1. Italian Sausage and Peppers-The bread is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside. The Italian sausage is large sliced with three types of mild peppers.
2. Chicken Habanero-Same great bread with grilled chicken, jalapeno peppers, cheese and Sweet habanero sauce. The chicken and sauce are awesome.
3. Buffalo Chicken with Blue Cheese-This one has provolone cheese, chicken, mild hot sauce and blue cheese. It is just too much for a sandwich. The bread gets too moist with the hot sauce.
4. Philly Cheese Steak-The provolone, green peppers, mushrooms and sliced beef combine with the buttery bread baked in the oven to make this one tasty sandwich for Philly lover's.
5. Mediterranean Veggie-The veggie has roasted red peppers, banana peppers, onions, green bell peppers, mozarella and feta cheese. Along with the toasted bun it is a dream if you like subs and vegetables both.
6. Italian-The Italian has salami, pepperoni, ham and two cheeses. It is delicious with the salami and ham taste after being baked in the oven. This has to be one of my favorites.
7. Chicken Parmesan-The parmesan has chicken, cheese and marinara sauce. It is too plain and the sauce is average tasting.
8. Chicken Bacon Ranch-Chicken, bacon, cheese and ranch dressing make up this tasty sandwich. You can never go wrong with bacon.
Oven Baked Sandwiches
Desserts and Drinks
Cinna Stix-This is an eight piece order of bread sticks with butter and cinnamon poured on them with a side order of icing. If you like icing and cinnamon you are in luck. Grade: B+
Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake-These two chocolate mini cakes have melted chocolate on the inside. Super sugar rush. Grade: B+
Domono's carries Coke Products and Lays and Doritos chips.
Overall Customer Service
Delivery: Overall, Domino's does a great job of getting the order correct and getting it to customers in a descent time. Grade: A
Carry Out: Domino's usually has a quick and friendly pick up. Grade:A
Domino's Pizza Toppings
Shaved Beef Steak
Food and Recipe Hubs
- Millionaire Pie Recipe
This is a great summertime pie. Great for those hot sticky days. With it's fruit and nuts, it is sure to please everyone. This is quite the family favorite. With pictures and commentary to read.
- Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas by lesliebyars
This chicken cheesy goodness bakes in the oven for only a little over 1/2 hour. I like recipes that are easy to prepare and will feed more than two people. I also have a couple of ideas to spice it up.
- South of the Border Chicken Soup
With all the rainy weather that we have had lately a hearty soup is just what the doctor ordered. The name of the recipe says it all. This soup will satisfy your south of the border craving.
- Muffaletta Mix Recipe
This is a recipe that I was given on how to make Muffalettas at home. This hub features step by step instructions on making the Muffaletta/Olive Salad Mix. A poll, a quiz and commentary as well as pictures are all included in this blog.
- Easy Feta Chicken Bake
This Feta Chicken is really a light meal that you could serve to your girlfriends in the summertime. This chicken will be so tender, you can cut it with a fork. The feta cheese adds a nice sharpness to the chicken. I do hope that you will try this gr
How To Prepare a Domino's Pizza
Pricing and Specials
Domino's almost always has great pick up or carry out specials. As far as delivery goes they are mid range. They can be pricey but, with coupons especially online coupons the company is generous.
Domino's Pizza Review
© 2013 Buster Johnson