- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes»
- Cookies & Biscuits
"Don't Forget the Pudding" Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
"Don't Forget the Pudding"
Are your cookies lacking pizazz?
Do you find that your homemade chocolate chip cookies lack WOW ? Well, don't fret- I've got a solution to your problem! You know what they say, "the proof's in the puddin'." Well..it's true-at least when it comes to making the world's best chocolate chip cookies.
A box of instant pudding- you can use chocolate or vanilla (or get really wild and use one box of each flavor) - takes chocolate chip cookies from ho-hum to yum-yum! Try this recipe- it's sure to make mouths happy.
- 1 cup butter, (Use REAL butter- trust me on this!)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1-package instant chocolate pudding, 1.34 oz box
- I package chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding, 1.34 oz box
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix flour and baking soda. Combine butter, sugars, vanilla and pudding mix in a large bowl. Beat until smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs. Gradually add flour mixture then chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tsp. on ungreased cookie sheet. (It helps to put dough in the fridge about 1 hour before baking).