Easy Dessert Recipe
Dump Cake doesn't sound or look pretty but it does taste delicious. Using pre-made cake mixes and pie filling will make this baking experience super easy or you can substitute the boxes and cans with your own favorite homemade cake and pie filling recipes.
- 42 OZ (2 cans) fruit pie filling
- 1 box spice cake mix
- 1/4 lb margarine or butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fruit in 9X13 pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over fruit. (If you are making your own cake, mix dry ingredients together before sprinkling in pan.) Smooth dry ingredients over fruit so that it is smooth.
- Melt the butter or margarine and drizzle over the mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes or according to your cake mixes instructions.
Make a quick and easy fall treat by mixing this pumpkin spice cake mix with some pumpkin pie filling.