- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Easier than Pie
Easy Apple Pie
Apple pie is a delight all year round but more so at Thanksgiving time. It is a time to enjoy the company of others while sharing in some warm pie. If you are someone who likes to stray from traditional deserts, you might want to give this a try. Kids love it and it is so simple to make that there is no need for a pie pan or even plates to dirty.
- 1 Can Crossiant Rolls, Open
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3 tbsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 can Apple Pie Filling
Apple Pie Croissant Rolls
- Step One is to roll out the croissant rolls on a flat surface. You will want to spread butter onto the croissant rolls. Once you have done this, move onto the next step.
- Once the butter is spread out on the croissant rolls, you will then need to sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over the buttered croissant rolls. Combine the sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and mix until thoroughly combined then sprinkle over the croissant rolls.
- Open your can of apple pie filling. Once you have the can open and are ready, apply a slice or two per croissant roll. You will end up with about half a can left so you will be able to make two batches per can.You will want to do this since this will be such a hit amongst party goers.
- Once you have sprinkled the cinnamon and sugar over the rolls, roll them up into croissants. Once they are rolled up, place them on a buttered or sprayed cookie sheet.
- Once the croissants are rolled up onto the cookie sheet, take the remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over the top of the croissant rolls.
- You will want to add a slice of butter to the top of each croissant roll. It will allow the sugar and cinnamon to caramelize therefore creating a wonderful caramel apple taste to the mini pies.
- Place into the oven and bake for 15 minutes on 375 degrees Fahrenheit or until Golden brown