Easiest Chicken Salad Sandwiches Ever!
That's right. This is the easiest chicken salad sandwich recipe you'll ever try. Freshly made, that is! It may have already been written thousands of times, but I keep getting raves and recipe requests from friends and family every time I make it...so here it is:
- One (or more) Rotisserie Chicken
- 4 Green onions (or your preference)
- Two stalks of celery
- One small can chopped black olives
- One cup Mayonnaise
- pepper and salt to taste
- Your choice of bread. I like rolls or French rolls.
- Large mixing bowl and spoon.
- Remove skin and bones from chicken. Place the chicken in the bowl. Chop or tear the chicken into bite-sized pieces.
- Dice the onions and celery and add them to the chicken.
- Drain the olives and add to the chicken and veggies.
- Add the Mayonnaise and mix throroughly. Add more or less mayonnaise according to your preference.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the rolls not quiet all the way through (like a hot dog bun is sliced).
- Serve and enjoy.
Yield depends upon the size of the rolls and the size of the portions. Usually about a dozen large rolls and two dozen small dinner-size rolls sandwiches. (Estimation)
That's it. It takes me less than an hour. These sandwiches are always favorites at parties and family gatherings. Great for finger sandwiches too! Just use sandwich bread, remove the crust and cut in fours! Remember, every recipe is unique to the person who created it. When someone else uses a recipe they add their own touches and ingredients to make it their own. Make this your own by adding your own special or favorite indredients. Enjoy!