- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easiest Corned Beef Recipe
This is the easiest Crock Pot recipe I have. You pile the ingredients in, and cook. The house will smell wonderful all day!
- Corned Beef
- 2-3 cans/bottles Beer, (enough to cover the ingredients)
- Place Corned Beef in Crock Pot.
- Add cabbage, carrots, and potatoes.
- Pour beer into Crock Pot (I usually try to cover most of the meat with beer). The darker the beer, the deeper the flavor. All beers work wonderfully!
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
Any beer can be used. I have made this with many different beers, ranging from Miller Lite to Dark Ambers. The darker the beer, the deeper the taste.
The alcohol in the beer burns off, so all you are left with is the taste, so this is safe for the under 21 lot.