Chewy Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 8 min
Ready in: 18 min
Yields: 18 to 36 cookies
- 2 cups Peanut butter, Crunchy
- 2 cups Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pure vanilla
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium/large bowl ,mix together the peanut butter, eggs and pure vanilla until its well blended.
- Depending on desired cookie size, spoon 1 or 2 tbsp. cookie dough about 1 or 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Using a fork, flatten spooned cookie dough in a crisscross pattern. Sprinkle sugar, chocolate chips or sea salt.
- Bake until golden brown around outer edges, about 8 to 10 mins. depending on size.Transfer cookies to cooling rack and enjoy :)