- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Easiest Honey Barbecue Baked Chicken Wings
As I have promised my readers, I have come up with yet another mouth-watering recipe of chicken wings. We all know how much we love our wings. The crispy outer crust of the wings, delicious chicken meat and to make them more tempting, the juicy little bones, thinking of which makes me salivate. Oh I cannot resist the taste of these chicken wings. Can you?
In my previous hub, I have told you the secret of making the perfect Ginger Garlic Chicken Wings. That wing recipe had a spicy Asian sauce glaze on it. Today I will tell you how to make the easiest honey barbecue baked chicken wings. Mind you, both my wing recipes are baked. Yet this particular wing recipe is much different from the previous one.Unlike my previous recipe, these honey barbecue chicken wings are fully baked. There is no use of frying of any sort. These barbecue wings are even milder in spice if compared to Ginger Garlic Wings.
These honey barbecue wings are one of the most sought-after appetizers in North America. Whether it is your favorite football match or basketball game, a plateful of honey barbecue baked wings will add the right zing to your mood. I make them almost twice a week. Why should I be worried of my health, when these crispy wings are made with just 1 tablespoon of oil and with minimum ingredients. Am I joking?
Honey, that is the reason I named my recipe "Easiest" Honey Barbecue Wings. Learn more about the recipe now!
Healthy Chicken Wings!
These chicken wings are perfect for those who want to shed off some extra pounds but could not give up on fast food because of its superb taste. Try out these baked chicken wing recipe. You do not have to compromise taste for your health like before. At least, you have these superb appetizers to boost your spirit. Pamper your tastebuds with these delicious fat-free wing appetizer.
I make these wings whenever I have a craving to munch on something. Curling up myself in the sofa with my favorite movie playing on, I pamper myself with these tasty wings. You can say, this is my way of chilling out! What is yours?
- 4 Chicken Wings
- According to taste Salt
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Salt
- 2 teaspoons Red Chili Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper Salt
- 1 tablespoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Honey
- 1/2 tablespoon Tomato Ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Oil
- First clean and pat dry the chicken wings. Now in a mixing bowl throw in the wings. Add oil, salt, garlic salt (1 teaspoon), red chili powder(1 teaspoon) and black pepper salt. Mix thoroughly.
- In the meantime preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit. Time to prepare the glaze. Take another mixing bowl, add barbecue sauce, tomato ketchup,honey and the remaining garlic salt and red chili powder. Whisk these ingredients to form a smooth sauce. Your glazing agent is ready.
- By this time the oven has reached the desired temperature. Take a baking sheet, place an aluminum foil on top of it and spray it with oil. Put the chicken wings on it. Keep them separate from each other. Bake them for around 50 minutes. Keep in mind to turn over the wings to the opposite side halfway through the cooking.
- After 50 minutes the wings are almost baked. Now take them out of the oven. Brush the wings on both side with honey barbecue glaze that we have prepared before. Again bake the wing for 14 more minutes, flipping the wings to the opposite side on the 7th minute.
- Your Honey Barbecue Wings are ready! Serve them hot and you can add any leftover honey barbecue sauce as a dip. Smack!
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||36|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 4 g||6%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 45 g||15%|
|Sugar 36 g|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 35 g||70%|
|Cholesterol 88 mg||29%|
|Sodium 680 mg||28%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Cutting Up the Wings: Video Tutorial
When I started cooking chicken wings I faced a basic problem. Most of the wings available in the market are joined in the middle. The entire chicken wing section has both the drumette and wingette joined together. It takes a little bit of skill to cut them into proper wing pieces. Watch the video, it is very helpful. It will show you how to cut your wings in the right way.
Love These Appetizers
- Keema Pie Recipe: Indian Shepherd's Pie
A unique take on the original Shepherd's Pie recipe, this Indianized version is nonetheless delicious. Loaded with exotic Indian herbs and spices, Keema Pie will be your hot favorite.
- Deviled Eggs: The Dimer Devil
The unique snack and the unparalleled tea-time delicacy that you have always dreamt of during those laid-back late afternoons along with your steaming cup of tea or your brewing cup of hot coffee.
- Masala Sausage Quesadillas
A fusion food as the very name suggests. My very own version of Mexican Quesadillas that has a spicy twist of flavor. Quesadillas are now spicier than before.
- Turkey and Rice Stuffed Sweet Peppers: Fall Season Special Recipe
Stuffed Peppers are just awesome. Create this easy and simple small meal that you can share with your family and friends this Fall Season. A perfect recipe for the calorie conscious people too.
Don't you feel these are delicious little snacks? Next time I will come up with America's most favorite wing recipe. #Till then keep guessing and in the meantime try out this recipe at home. I hope now you believe this is the easiest chicken wings recipe.
If you have any suggestion or feedback please write back to me at the comment section. I will definitely reply back. Stay blessed and have a nice weekend!
Happy Eating Guys!