Easiest Swedish Meatball Recipe
This is an easy Swedish Meatball recipe. I have used it for years. I created it when the kids were young and I had little time in between diapers and feedings. I have adapted it over the years and have mixed it up a bit. Everyone loves it and it is super easy. I add the boullion to give it a heartier taste, but you can leave it out if you want. Try to use low-salt ingredients, as it can get salty with the meatballs, soup, and boullion all together.
- 1 pound cooked meatballs or cooked ground beef, (any flavor, any size, any kind)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup, low salt is desired
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 beef boullion cubes
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped or sliced, as desired
- 2 TBSP sour cream, low fat or fat free
- 1 pound noodles
- Place meatballs, soup, milk, and boullion in a pot. Heat until hot and bubbly, stirring often so the bottom does not burn. You can add mushrooms to this mixture if you like, or leave them out.
- Cook noodles or rice according to package directions.
- Drain noodles/rice. Top with meatballs and sauce. You can top with dollop of sour cream if you prefer.