How To Make Easy Homemade Apple Pie
Where The Pie Came From
My husband loves apple pie, it is favorite dessert, but I never seem to have time to make it for him. So I came up with this recipe that cuts down on the time I spend in the kitchen, but taste just as good. Now I can make him a apple pie anytime he wants one. If friends and family drop by for s surprise visit you can make this up in a hurry and they will think you have been in the kitchen all day. I like to sever mine with ice cream and berry.
Please feel free to comment, ask questions, or share your time saving tips below.
- 2 Store Bought Pie Crust
- 4 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 c Brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 c apple, thinly sliced and cored
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
What to do
- Preheat oven to 350. Mix all but pie crust together in bowl mix well
- Lay one crust in bottom of pie pan
- pour apple mix into bottom of crust
- top with other pie crust. cut off any extra crust from edge of pie tin.Take fork and press along the sides of the pie plate to seal crusts to gather.
- Take a knife and make 4 to 5 slits in top of pie crust
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour
Apple Pie Recipe
Other Recipes you Might Like
- What The Fork Are You Cooking: Perfect Vegan Pie Crust
- Meyer Lemon Pound Cake
A recipe for a super moist Pound cake made from Mayer Lemons. With a lemon aid recipe
- Peach Butter
A yummy and easy recipe for old fashion peach butter, and is grate way to use up your peaches, and keep them for a long time.
- Best Basic Hummus Recipe
- A Guide To Produce
This is a guide to what is in season and how to pick fruit in vegetables that are ripe. Along with really good recipes.