- Food and Cooking
Easy Asiago Cheese Dip Recipe
- Super Bowl Party Menu Planner
Perfect for any gameday, this championship caliber recipe lineup is sure to satisfy a crowd for any occasion. Whether you're having the guys over for the big game or the gals over for ladies night, you'll want to serve these all-star recipes.
Perfect for any party, this easy Asiago cheese dip recipe takes only 15 minutes to prepare. Dust off that slow-cooker, and put it to work for you. Less time spent laboring in the kitchen means more time for you to entertain, and enjoy the company of your guests.
- 8oz. of canned chicken broth
- 4oz. dried tomatoes (not oil packed)
- 4 containers of sour cream (8oz. each)
- 1 1/4 cups mayo
- 4oz. cream cheese (half of an 8oz. package) sliced into quarters
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 8 green onions; sliced thin
- 6oz. of shredded Asiago cheese
- additional thin slices of green onion for garnish
- toasted baguette slices
- Bring the 1 cup of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Once the water is rapidly boiling, remove the pot from the heat and add your dried tomatoes. Place a lid on the saucepan, and wait 5 minutes.
- Drain the saucepan (discarding the liquid), and chop the tomatoes.
- In your slow cooker combine the mayo, sour cream, cream cheese, Asiago cheese, mushrooms, and the 8 thinly sliced green onions.
- Stir in the chopped dried tomatoes, cover, and cook for 3 to 4 hours on low or 1 1/2 to 2hrs on high.
- Enjoy! Give this baby a little stir, toss a few additional slices of green onion on top for good measure, and serve this winning dip with toasted baguette slices.