- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Chicken Recipes
Easy BBQ Bacon Wrapped Chicken Recipe with Ingredients List
Bacon Makes Everything Better
Who doesn't love bacon? People often say that bacon makes everything better! There are very few recipes that bacon can't be added to. Bacon Mac n Cheese, delicious! Bacon on eggs, salads, pizza and in pastas, amazing! This bacon wrapped chicken recipe is easy and tasty.
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Bacon Strips
- BBQ Sauce
- McCormick BBQ Seasoning
- Garlic Seasoning
- Prepare chicken by thawing if frozen and removing any fat or gristle. Place in glass baking dish. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. *Tip: Thaw your chicken in the fridge over night, or place it in a plastic bag and submerge it in very hot water for about an hour.
- Lightly brush chicken with EVOO to keep it moist and help absorb seasonings. Sprinkle both sides of chicken breast with BBQ seasoning, pepper and garlic seasoning . Lightly Brush both sides with your favorite BBQ sauce. Tip: Try out different BBQ sauces like a Chipotle BBQ or Honey BBQ for a unique twist.
- Wrap chicken breast with bacon strips. When wrapping, make sure ends of strips are tucked under the breast to help them cook onto the chicken breast better. Tip: Use Turkey bacon for a healthier option! Saves calories without loosing the flavor.
- Cover pan with foil and bake on center rack for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy.
- Serve and Enjoy!
What side dishes would you serve with the BBQ Bacon Wrapped Baked Chicken? In the above photos it's paired with a lightly seasoned and buttered vegetable medley. The bacon in the above photos is also turkey bacon making it even healthier! If you try out this recipe be sure to leave a comment below with how it turned out and any changes you made!