Easy Banana Puddin'
Prep time: 10 min
Ready in: 10 min
Yields: Serves 8-10
- 2 small boxes banana cream pudding and pie filling
- 1 tub whipped topping
- 1/2 bag vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 4 cups vanilla coconut milk
- Into a mixing bowl, add the banana cream pudding mix and 4 cups of vanilla coconut milk. Beat with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes or until thick.
- Add 1/2 of the whipped topping to the pudding. Fold the whipped topping into the pudding and add the other 1/2. Fold together thoroughly.
- Cover the bottom and sides of a glass dish of your choice with vanilla wafers.
- Pour the pudding mixture on top.
- Slice 4 bananas. I never add the bananas to the pudding because they turn brown and look.. well.. gross. I just cut the bananas as I serve the pudding and put them on top.