Easy Beef Stroganoff (Hamburger Stroganoff) Recipe That the Family Is Sure to Love
Beef Stroganoff With Hamburger
Easy Beef Stroganoff (Hamburger Stroganoff)
Best Strogranoff that is easy to make and one dish that everyone pretty much can agree on. It's always a favorite for dinner time. I change it up a little bit and I don't use steak or roast. Instead, I use hamburger in place of it. It's cheaper for one, and two, you don't have to slice all the beef up. This is an easy and quick recipe your family will sure to love. It's also known as Hamburger Stroganoff.
This recipe literally dirties two pans. Remember, this is my way of doing it, and you can add to it if you would like. Some people like mushrooms in theirs or onions. It is entirely up to you if you want to change it up, but at least I gave you the basics. (Make sure you say Grace before dinner!)
Easy Hamburger Stroganoff
- 12 - 14 oz Bag Egg Noodles, Optional; Monas Egg Noodles Are Good To Use
- 1 Lb. Hamburger meat, Drained
- 1 Pint Sour Cream, Low Fat or Regular
- 2 Cans Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 Teaspoonfuls Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Oil
Tip For Cooking Noodles
Don't skimp on water when cooking noodles. Noodles get mushy if you don't have enough water in the pan.
- Get your sauce pot or stockpot out and fill up with water for cooking the noodles. I do this before I start cooking the meat. Add your salt and teaspoon of oil. The oil helps the noodles from sticking. Start cooking hamburger meat. Bring water to a rolling boil. Make sure to stir the noodles every couple minutes until done. Approximately 10-12 minutes with packaged noodles. HINT* If you decide to use Monas egg noodles, I would wait to cook those until the end because those take about 3 minutes to cook.
- Cook your 1 lb. hamburger meat until it's done of course, then drain.
- Return the meat to the skillet you were cooking in after you drained it. Put stove on simmer only. Add in your 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup and stir occasionally until noodles are done.
- Put in all of pint of sour cream and mix in well with the meat and cream of mushroom soup. Please keep on low simmer or it will burn.
- Noodles should be close or done (depending what type of noodles you used).
- Drain the noodles and return it to the pan you cooked them in. Some people choose to put the noodles on a plate, then spoon the sauce over. I take the whole pan of the sauce, and dump it in the noodles and stir. That's it. Easy, quick and great tasting!
Leftover Beef Stroganoff
If you have any leftovers, make sure to cover well and put in refrigerator. To warm some up later, I found a little trick you will need to do if find things got a little dried up. Add a splash of milk to your plate or bowl and place in microwave or saucepan. This will help moisten the noodles again. Hope that helps!
** Please comment if you enjoyed reading this article as it helps us to know that you enjoyed what we took our time to write for you.
Have a great day and check out my other articles!
Must Try Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
- Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff
A simple crock pot beef stroganoff recipe for your family.