Easy Breezy Cheesecake With Strawberry Top
Easy Breezy Cheesecake With Strawberry Topping
This is a recipe for a delicious dessert that everyone loves. The strawberry topping is optional if you like you can substitute your own topping. Nonetheless the Easy Breezy Cheesecake will definitely hit the spot!
- 1 Can Condensed Milk
- 2 Packs Cream Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Gram Cracker Pie Crust
- 2 Cups Frozen Strawberries, Sliced
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Get a mixing bowl and add the can of condensed milk and 2 packages of cream cheese and blend til smooth.
- Add in the teaspoon of vanilla extract and mix.
- Pour the mix into the Gram Cracker pie crust and even it out.
- Place the pie into the oven and bake for 35 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the pie is firm.
- While the pie is baking take the 2 cups of strawberries, 2 teaspoons of sugar, and 1/4 cup of water and add it all together in a sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and continue cooking until the strawberries become tender.
- After your pie is finished pour the strawberry mixture on top and you are ready to serve it.