Easy Buttery Bowties
This is just a yummy side dish that I make for my family to go with just about any meat of fish dish. I make this as a side for chicken and fish.
- 3 Cups Noodles
- 3 Cups Bowtie Noodles, Cooked
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Butter, melted
- 1 tbs Crushed Red pepper Flakes
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 2 Tbs parsley
- 3 Tbs Lemon Juice, Fresh squeezed
- Parm Cheese, Grated
- Fill A pot with water and bring to a boil. Add salt and bowtie pasta. Cook for 9-10 minutes or until cooked. Drain.
- Heat a small pot add the butter, lemon juice, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and parsley. Heat till melted and slightly boiling.
- Add butter sauce mixture to cooked bowties. Stir together and top with parm cheese. Serve warm.