Easy Chewy White Chocolate Chip Coconut Cookies
These quick and easy to make cookies are perfect for any occasion. They are so chewy and delicious, you'll have your friends and family begging for more.
- 1 1/4 cups All-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cups Butter
- 1/2 cups White sugar
- 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/3 cups Flaked Coconut
- 1/3 cups White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine flour,baking soda, and salt, and set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Gradually blend in the flour mixture.
- Add coconut flakes, white chocolate chips, and mix.
- Onto an ungreased cookie sheet, drop dough by teaspoonfuls, about 3 inches apart.
- Once the oven is preheated, bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let cool and enjoy.