4 Tasty Yet Easy Chicken Recipes To Try
Chicken Oh We Love Chicken
Chicken are probably one of the quickest options when you want something special yet easy to cook. They don't need that much time to be cooked. They are naturally tender and quite versatile and can be included in any dish. As for main course, they can be the star of any dinner table. Even beginners can start their cooking journey and less likely to fail when it comes to chicken dishes.
Looking for some easy to prepare meals for your family? Are they requesting for a delicious homemade chicken dish for dinner? Whet everyone’s appetite with these sumptuous meals that will surely leave them wanting for more. Give your family a treat with this compilation of some of the best easy chicken recipes.
Creamy Dijon Drumsticks
Put your oven to good use with this one of the mouth-watering baked chicken recipes. You don’t have to eat out to have a gourmet dinner, you can easily prepare one yourself.
- 1 ½ lb halved red potatoes
- 8 skinless chicken drumsticks
- 3 tbsps creamy mustard
- 2/3 cups Japanese-style bread crumbs
- 2 stalks celery
- Preheat your oven to 450°F. Place potatoes in a saucepan with enough water to cover and add ½ tsp of salt.
- Heat to boil and then set heat to medium-low. Cover the saucepan and allow the potatoes to simmer for 10 to 12 minutes or until just fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, line a jelly-roll pan with non-stick aluminum foil. Brush the drumsticks with 3 tablespoons of creamy mustard and coat with the bread crumbs.
- Place drumsticks on the prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until crumbs are golden and juices run clear when the thickest part of chicken is pierced with the tip of a knife.
- Once cooked, drain potatoes well and place in a bowl. Add the sliced celery, ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper and the remaining ¼ cup creamy mustard. Stir to coat vegetables.
- Recipe makes 5 cups of potato salad. To serve, arrange salad and drumsticks on dinner plates.
Quick and Easy Chicken
Don’t have much time to prepare a meal? Chicken breasts are one of the easiest to cook. There are so many chicken breast recipes that you can try. Lemme give you one. This easy to prepare dish takes only a few minutes to prepare and when tasted is anything but simple. Perfect for everyone regardless of age, this dish will likely become one of the favourites of your family.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 3 tbsps ketchup
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 3 tbsps white sugar
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Using a skillet, sauté onion in olive oil. Wait for it to become translucent.
- Once the onion slices are translucent enough, add the chicken and continue to cook. Wait for the chicken meat to turn brown lightly.
- Mix the ketchup, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and bring it to a boil.
- Cover the skillet and allow to simmer for 25 to 35 minutes in reduced heat.
Easy Roasted Chicken
Roasted chickens are not just for special occasions. They can be served during regular days. This wonderful surprise will be much appreciated by everyone in the family. And it is actually not that difficult to prepare.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/3 cup salt
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves
- Pound garlic, salt and black pepper together.
- Rub the mixture all over the chicken.
- Set turbo broiler heat at 450°F. Place chicken inside and allow to cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn the chicken around and cook for 30 more minutes.
Apple Chicken Quesadilla
You can try non-traditional food recipes for your dinner. Adding a little spice for dinner will make your kids super excited. This quesadilla dish could both be a hearty snack and entrée for dinner.
- 4 Flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken meat
- ¼ lb cheddar cheese
- 1 apple
- ¼ cup salsa
- Using a large skillet heated over medium heat, place one tortilla in the skillet and flip it a couple of times with a spatula.
- Afterwards, let it sit in the pan to heat up until air pockets form and parts of the tortilla begin to puff up. Start flipping it again.
- Place the cheese slices at least ½ inch from the edge of the tortilla.
- Add the chicken pieces on top of the cheese.
- Fold the tortilla over like an omelette and press down on the folded tortilla with the spatula.
- Lower the heat at this point. If you have enough room in your skillet, you can add a second tortilla to the pan.
- When the cheese inside the quesadilla melts, move the quesadilla to a cutting board.
- Open it wide and layer on apple slices and salsa. Fold the tortilla back again, and cut it into 3 triangles, as if you were cutting a pie.
- Repeat the same directions for the remaining tortillas.
- 50 Easy Chicken Recipes
Looking for easy chicken recipes for skillet, oven, grill, or slow cooker? These 50 easy recipes include preparations for chicken breasts, chicken legs, whole chicken, quarters, and more.
- Yummy o Yummy on Pinterest
Yummy O Yummy. Here you can find extremely good yummy recipes. Visit those websites and try the recipes yourself.
- 30-Minute Chicken Main Dish Recipes - Allrecipes.com
Fast chicken recipes? Of course. These quick and easy main dish recipes are on the table in 30 minutes or less