- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Easy Chicken and Rice with Salsa Dinner
This is a very easy recipe and was inspired by some that I found on the internet, but did not have all the ingredients. The great thing about this is that you can add whatever you want into it, and skip the ingredients that you wont like.
- One jar 16oz salsa
- 3/4 c long grain rice
- 1 can of corn, drained
- 1 can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 c water
- uncooked chicken breasts, (I used three for the three of us)
- Lawry's seasoned salt
- chili powder
- mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine the 16oz jar of salsa, rice, corn, and pinto beans in a 3 qt baking dish. Stir the ingredients that are in the baking dish.
- Place the chicken on top.
- Sprinkle Lawry's seasoned salt all over. Sprinkle the chili powder on the chicken. Sprinkle extra table salt over .
- Place in the oven. Cook in the oven for 45 minutes at 375.
- When the timer goes off, check the temp of the chicken. When your chicken reaches 180f it's done and time to sprinkle on the cheese.
- When the cheese is melted to your taste take it out of the oven.