Easy Chocolate Bundt Cake Recipe
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 40 min
Ready in: 1 hour
Yields: 1 cake, serves 8-10 people
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 a Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 a Cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 6 Tablespoons Butter, Unsalted
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 a Cup Tap Water
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Celsius.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together in a bowl.
- Mix the butter, eggs, oil, vanilla, and water together in a separate bowl.
- Pour the mixture of wet ingredients into the bowl of dry ingredients, mixing until the batter is smooth and without lumps.
- Pour the batter into a bundt cake pan, and let it settle evenly.
- Place the pan in the oven. Bake for 36-40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool for fifteen minutes before turning the cake pan upside down to remove the cake.
- Add icing, sprinkles, or other toppings to the cake, and serve.
|Serving size: 8 Slices |
|Calories ||550 |
|Calories from Fat||288|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 32 g||49%|
|Carbohydrates 70 g||23%|
|Fiber 3 g||12%|
|Protein 10 g||20%|
|Cholesterol 110 mg||37%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|