- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Easy Chocolate Eggnog Pudding
Fastest, Easiest, and Tastiest Eggnog Dessert You've Ever Had!
Another great eggnog recipe from a Mc Call's book that I have had for a long time now, is the Chocolate Eggnog Pudding.
This one is rich and creamy. The only BAD thing for me is that I have a hard time stopping. I am going to admit something very embarrassing. I made this for my family one afternoon and was going to have it already done so that we could eat it after dinner that night. Well, no one (except for me) got any. I don't advise doing that though.
Although there are many excellent eggnog recipes out there, this is so fast, so simple and at the same time, SO GOOD!
I love eggnog, but I really love all of the different ways to use it in desserts as well.
There are just so many variations that you can do to change things up from your plain old eggnog.
I hope you're ready because you are already just about done.
- 3/4 Cup Milk
- 1 Pkg. Instant Chocolate Pudding, 4 1/2 oz.
- 1 1/4 Cups Dairy Eggnog
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream, Whipped
- Handful Chocolate Sprinkles
You Will Also Need
4 Sherbet Glasses
Yes, that is it!
- Stir milk into pudding in small bowl; then beat with rotary beater until blended.
- Slowly add eggnog, beating until very smooth- about 1 minute.
- Pour into 4 sherbet glasses; refrigerate until serving time. Top with whipped cream and choclate sprinkles.
Makes 4 servings
I told you it was fast and easy!
Chocolate Eggnog Pudding
Also check out this great Eggnog Dessert!
- Recipe: Eggnog Bavarian Cream (Homemade)
This recipe from a Mc Call's book that I have had for a long time now, gives eggnog a whole new taste! Typically, eggnog is served as a drink with, or without alcohol. Whatever your prefererence may be,...
- Eggnog Custard Pudding
Another great recipe from a McCall's book, a delicious custard!