Easy Cinnamon Apple Pie Pancakes
These light and fuffy pancakes are full of apples, pecans, and spices, and remind one of a good ole slice of apple pie. But with a lot less calories and a lot more YUM!
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 2 Eggs, Beaten
- 2 Cups Milk
- 4 Tablespoons Cooking Oil, I used Grapeseed Oil
- 2 Medium Apples (I used Honeycrisps), Peeled and Diced
- 1 Cup Pecans, Chopped
- Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl beat the eggs. Then add the milk and cooking oil. Mix together and add it to the bowl of dry ingredients all at once.
- Stir until moistened. The batter should look wet and lumpy.
- Add the pecans and apples to the mixture and stir until combined.
- Cook your pancakes on an electric griddle or in a frying pan over medium heat. If you are using a griddle like I did set it to about 350.
- I made my pancakes about medium size using probably 2-3 Tablespoons of batter for each pancake and got about 12 pancakes.
- You can know top your pancakes with apple sauce and cinnamon, syrup, caramel sauce and whipped cream, or any other topping you would like. Enjoy!