Easy Crock-Pot White Chicken Chili
During the cold and dreary months of late fall and winter, there is nothing better than a warm cup of chili to cozy up the house. This simple meal combines everyday ingredients that you have in your pantry and cooks in your crock-pot throughout the day. You'll want to keep this one around because it will easily become a family favorite.
- 1lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, (Uncooked)
- 1 Can Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilis
- 1 Can Great Northern Beans, (Do Not Drain)
- 1 Can Black Eyed Peas, (Drained)
- 1/3 Cup Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 Cup Peppers and Onion Mix, (Frozen)
- 1 Cup Corn, (Frozen)
- 1T Cumin
- 1T Chili Powder
- 2t Garlic Powder
- 1t Celery Salt
- Shredded Cheese, (Optional)
- Sour Cream, (Optional)
- Crushed Tortilla Chips, (Optional)
- Place whole chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock-pot. Add additional ingredients and lightly mix.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- Remove chicken breasts and shred. Add shredded chicken and mix well.
- Serve with shredded cheese, sour cream, and crushed tortilla chips.