- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Easy Crockpot Chicken Tacos
Yummy Chicken Tacos!
I was looking for something yummy for dinner today when I came across a few crockpot chicken recipes. I didn't have time to go to the store, so I tried a variation of my own creation with things I already had in the pantry, and it turned out fantastic! I love my crockpot, and all I had to do was throw everything in and go on with my day!
- 6 pieces Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- I packet Taco Seasoning
- 1 16 oz jar Salsa
- Flour Tortillas
- Sour Cream and other Taco Toppings
- Place the chicken, seasoning packet, and salsa in the crockpot and mix together so the seasoning packet gets incorporated.
- Leave on High for 4-6 hours, or on Low for 6-8 hours depending on your crockpot. (My crockpot takes 6 hours on High)
- Before serving, break apart the chicken. It should shred easily.
- Serve with flour tortillas and your favorite taco toppings!