- Food and Cooking
Easy, Delicious Mixed Berry Cobbler
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk (Almond, coconut or hemp works too.)
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3 tablespoons grape jelly (Apricot is good too.)
- 1 tablespoon blueberry syrup
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Lubricate a loaf pan and set it aside.
- Into a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of all purpose flour, 1 cup of milk, 1/2 cup of confectioners sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- In another mixing bowl, a small one, add 2 cups of frozen mixed berries, 3 tablespoons of grape jelly and 1 tablespoon of blueberry syrup. Mix and put on the bottom of the lubricated loaf pan.
- Pour the batter on top of the fruit mixture and bake for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, raise the oven temperature to 350 degrees and bake for another 30 minutes.
Tip: If you don't eat all of this dessert in one session, store it in the refrigerator and eat it cold the next day. I top it with whipped cream and eat it cold.. that's my favorite.