- 6 Eggs, Hard Boiled
- 2 Raw Eggs, Beaten
- 7 rusks
- A Little Salt
- 1/2 Cup Onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Chilli Paste
- 1 Tbsp Coriander, Mint leaves
- As Required Flour, (Maida)
- 1 Beaten Egg ( For Dipping)
- Bread Crumbs, For Coating
- Crumble the hard boiled eggs, mix with raw eggs and finely crumbled rusks. Season with onions, ginger chilli paste and cut coriander and mint leaves.
- Shape this into small balls. Dredge in flour, then in beaten eggs and bread crumbs. Shape them again and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve with tomato Sauce.