Easy Eggs a la Goldenrod Recipe
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 20 min
Yields: 2-4 servings
- 2 Tbsp Butter or margarine, Melted in microwave
- 2 Tbsp Flour
- 2 Cups whole milk
- Bread, Toasted
- Bacon, Cooked and crumbled
- 3 Hard Boiled Eggs, Peeled and separated
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Place 2 Tbsp butter or margarine in a microwave safe dish and melt.
- Whisk in 2 Tbsp Flour until blended and smooth.
- Add 2 cups whole milk and stir.
- Place ingredients in microwave and cook on high for 5-10 minutes depending on the power of your oven. Stir frequently. You will want your white sauce to become thick.
- While you are cooking this, peel your hard boiled eggs and separate them.
- When your white sauce is complete, add egg whites, salt and pepper. Reserve your yolks to crumble on top.
- Prepare you toast. Either break up your toast in pieces or leave it whole on your serving plate. When complete; top with egg gravy, crumbled egg yolks and crumbled bacon. Salt and Pepper to taste.