- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Easy Fruit Pizza Recipe
This fruity dessert has got to be one of my favorites, not only in the warm weather months, but year round. In the summer months it is even more delicious because the fruits used in this recipe are at their peak in flavor. The sugar cookie crust, the cream cheese, and the Cool Whip just make this dessert light, fluffy, and heavenly. The fruit arranged on top of this pizza also makes such a beautiful display as it is full of strawberries, kiwi, bananas, blueberries, or any fruit you choose to use. This dessert is great any time and makes a great addition to; family gatherings, birthday parties, baby showers, barbecues, luncheons, or any party in general. Children love this dessert too, especially the mini version of this fruit pizza. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do! :)
- 1 pkg. Refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz) container Cool Whip
- Kiwis, Peel and slice
- Strawberries, Cut tops off, rinse, pat dry with paper towels and slice
- Bananas, Slice
- Blueberries, Rinse, lay on flat surface and pat dry with paper towels
- Press cookie dough into a large pizza pan. Bake according to directions. Let cool completely. Combine cream cheese, sugar and Cool Whip. Spread mixture evenly over the cookie crust. Arrange fruit on top. Chill fruit pizza before serving. Makes 12 servings. Enjoy!
- A low calorie alternative: Use light or fat-free cream cheese and light Cool whip.