Easy Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
If you are nuts for peanut butter or have a sweet tooth, this recipe is perfect for you and very quick! There are only three ingredients required for this yummy, gluten-free desert!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1-2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Just know that if you want your peanut butter cookies to be extremely gooey or soft, then you should use two eggs, although even with one egg the cookies will be very soft! Also if you are a chocoholic, you could add mini chocolate chips to the mixture of ingredients.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix sugar, peanut butter, eggs and vanilla extract into a medium sized bowl until it is well mixed. The mixture should be gooey and sticky.
- Roll the mixture into balls and set it on a baking sheet with waxed paper. Place a fork over each cookie ball twice, making a criss cross design.
- Have the cookies in the oven for 11-13 minutes. When done, wait 2 minutes to cool. Enjoy!
I hope you enjoy this tasty peanut butter snack, espeacially because of the little time it took preparing it. Please feel free to leave any questions or comments you may have below!