Easy Gluten Free Recipes in Under 20 Minutes
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: Makes 3-4 servings
- 1 cup Quinoa, Uncooked
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Skinless, boneless
- Craisins, To taste
- 1 Cucumber, peeled
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Stir in the quinoa, and return to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer, and stir occasionally for about 15 minutes, or until all liquid has absorbed. Quinoa will become clear, and the germ will become visible. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Grill the chicken breasts over a medium flame until the center is no longer pink.
- Dice the cucumber, and add to the quinoa, along with the desired amount of Craisins.
- Dice the chicken and toss it with the rest of the quinoa. Season to taste and serve. Enjoy!
- If you'd like to serve with a vegetable, steamed broccoli pairs nicely with this dish.