- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Salad Recipes
Easy Greek Salad
This Salad can be served as a side salad or as a meal. To make this crispy fresh salad a meal you can add your favorite meat such as salami and pepperoni.
- 1 Head Heart Of Romain Lettuce, Chopped
- 6oz can Black Olives, Sliced
- 1 Seedless Cucumber, diced
- 1 half of Purple Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup pepperoncini peppers (mild), Sliced
- 1/4 cup Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, haved
- Your Favorite Salad Dressing
- Wash and Dry head of Romain Lettuce. Chop and add to large bowl.
- Wash cucumber and tomatoes. Dry. Dice cucumber and add to Lettuce. Half tomatoes and add to lettuce.
- Add remaining ingredients. Toss Together and serve. Top with your favorite dressing.